- Photo Id - All candidates must be at least 18 years of age and provide a government issued photo id.
- Proof of Graduation - A copy of one of of the following items: a high school diploma; a high school transcript indicating graduation date; a GED; a diploma from a regionally accredited college/university or an offical transcript from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Registration Fee - For courses 50 hours or longer, a $75 non-refundable registration fee is due at enrollment. For courses less than or equal to 50 hours, an application fee is not required.
- Tuition Payment - For courses longer than 50 hours, a 15% minimum tuition deposit is due at enrollment. For courses less than or equal to 50 hours in duration, total tuition is due at enrollment.
- Prerequisites - Some FPTI courses have prerequisites required for entry. Please visit the specific Certificate or Exam Prep course pages for more details.
Students interested in applying to FPTI should begin the process a minimum of 6-8 weeks prior to the anticipated start date as class size is limited.
Please click here to request more information on our programs or enrollment.