To help you meet your educational expenses, we are pleased to offer flexible tuition payment options. FPTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Federal Student Aid program, allowing eligible students to apply for grants and low-interest loans for select programs. FPTI also offers flexible in-house payment plans and tuition funding through various state and federal agencies as an additional resource to assist students fund their education.
|Certificate Courses||Course ID||Tuition||Hours|
|Personal Training Master Course||PT401||$14,950||700|
|Advanced Concepts in Personal Training||PTAC||$7950||300|
|Personal Training Theory and Application||PT201||$4997||300|
|Nutrition Coaching for the Fitness Professional||NC201||$2000*||50|
|Exam Prep Courses|
|NASM Certification Exam Prep Course||EP101||$250||15|
|ACE Certification Exam Prep Course||EP102||$250||15|
*Nutrition Coaching Course includes PN Certification
Financial Aid and Other Payment Options
- Payment in Full: You may pay in full via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), personal check, cash or money order.
- Federal Student Aid: The Federal Student Aid program provides grants and low-interest loans to students who qualify.
- First create an FSA ID online
- Next, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA is completed, the FPTI Financial Aid Office will receive your information and assess your need based on a calculation determined by the U.S. Department of Education.
- To see the approximate cost of what a student might expect to pay to attend FPTI, use our Net Price Calculator. Please note; this is not an application for financial aid and will only estimate aid you may be eligible to receive. Your information will not be retained or sent to FPTI.
- Contact us if you need assistance applying for Federal Student Aid.
- FPTI Payment Plans: FPTI Payment Plans give you the convenience and flexibility to pay for your educational investment over time.
Please note, this is not a loan program.
- Military Benefits and other state funded programs: FPTI accepts students attending on the GI Bill® or funded through state agencies such as ACCES-VR.
An initial deposit plus a $75.00 non-refundable registration fee is required for courses 50 hours or more.